Hello and welcome to Learning the Law, a podcast about all things legal with a focus on current events where we try and teach you things in an hour. My name is Ashley, aka PhoenixNymphy and my co-host who is the man of the hour, my husband Ron. This podcast is purely educational and should not be taken as legal advice, this podcast does not create an attorney client relationship, this podcast is based on his interpretation of relevant law. Any opinions expressed are the opinions of the individual making them and do not reflect the opinions of any firm, company or other individuals. Ron is a licensed practicing attorney in the state of California.
- Our Weeks
- Questions from the audience
- Topic of the week – Moratoriums
- What is a moratorium? – Definition: a temporary prohibition of an activity
- Can BK stop an eviction – automatic stay, relief, ch7 v 13
- Go into detail about bankruptcies and how they work
- Taxes – getting you stim check
- Very important to file asap or you may not receive it
Thank you so much for listening to Learning the Law if you liked this podcast and want to hear more don’t forget to like, subscribe, follow, and share in all your favorite places. You can find it hosted on twitch at twitch.tv/phoenixnymphy use the hashtag #learningthelaw on tiktok to follow more there. You can find Ron on twitter at Necrokijo and Ashley on most social media platforms at PhoenixNymphy. If you have any questions please tweet, comment, or email at email@example.com. This has been a Two Lazy Dogs production.