Hello and welcome to Learning the Law, a podcast about all things legal with a focus on current events where we try to teach you things in an hour. My name is Ashley aka PhoenixNymphy and my co-host who is the man of the hour, my husband Ron. This podcast is purely educational and should not be taken as legal advice, this podcast does not create an attorney-client relationship, this podcast is based on our interpretation of relevant law. Any opinions expressed are the opinions of the individual making them and do not reflect the opinions of any firm, company, or other individuals. Ron is a licensed practicing attorney in the state of California.
Sponsor – We are now officially on patreon please consider supporting the podcast through there you can find it on patreon.com/learningthelaw. If you would like to sponsor the podcast please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more content from us please check Sunday evenings on TikTok where we go live to discuss other things that’s happened in the week.
- Our Weeks
- Questions from the audience (if there are any)
- Topic of the week – Earn It Act
- Earn it act
- Seems to be brought up b/c Republicans don’t like being told their wrong
- Looks like the current edition focuses on child sexual exploitation
- “To establish a National Commission on Online Child Sexual Exploitation Prevention, and for other purposes.” – The other purposes are concerning to me
- Section 230 change
- Best practices – the Committee
- The Hill Article
- Earn it act
Thank you so much for listening to learning the law. If you liked this podcast and want to hear more, don’t forget to like, subscribe, follow, and share in all your favorite places.. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter at Learning the Law, Ron on at Necrokijo and Ashley at PhoenixNymphy. If you have any questions please tweet, comment, or email at email@example.com. This has been a Two Lazy Dogs production.